Dense World: Escape Guide (Maelinhon)
Good day to all.
We have a very special article today, and it took almost 9 years to work on the material 🙂. 9 years of experiments, tests, mistakes, reading thousands of books, walking around in circles, observing and experimenting with dozens and hundreds of humans and non-humans… And all this to put together a complete scheme of how a human (or incarnation in a human body) can reach the same level as the subtle world. Simply put, to move to level 2 and no longer be born in the physical world.
I have always been interested in this system for personal reasons and for my work, Mylene had her own professional interest, but together we found a consensus and worked out the scheme. First, there will be facts and essential points, and then there will be the scheme itself. This will be the first part of the article, the second part will deal with how this system actually emerged and what a human being represents in terms of the subtle plane.
1.The Universe hates you. The system is always against you, and it works covertly and automatically. In I Ching terms: no one is to blame. It’s not some evil mug that does something to you, challenges you, sends you problems, and you can make a deal with it\find it\punish it, etc.
Thesis №1: Nobody is watching you. I assure you and I swear to you: no one fucking needs you with your life. Nobody sends you anything from the subtle/higher plane, neither good nor bad; 99,99% of the upper beings don’t even know about your existence.
Samsara of the dense beings is like Windows. It has a scheduled operation four times a week, and if you stand in its way, you get banged on the head so that the next time you don’t do it. You can’t run over the operating system for having a schedule of anything. You can get out of its way and not get hit in the head.
Pit on the way: Looking for someone to blame, looking for a higher power that did something to you, sent you a challenge, etc.
2. All your life happens only, exclusively and completely because of the work of the planets. All the facts and realities of your life come from the planets, their positions, their elements, and their flows. Everything that happens to you, good and bad, is the automatic work of planetary flows. Any problems and illnesses you have are caused by the planets. Any talents, profits and money are planets’ impact. Any connections are planets’ influence. Even an imposed spell is a consequence of an INTERNAL planetary problem, because it’s just an unusual realization of a natal chart problem for that period. You could have been stabbed in an alley, or you could have had a spell put on you, it’s just a different realization of the message.
So the key to yourself: the natal chart according to the Eastern system, not magic, esotericism, religion and other crap that takes you away from the escape. Do not look for any external enemies, do not look for external helpers in the dense plane. The higher powers do NOT work with the dense plane (except the dalrams), and will not help you in any way in terms of “give me lots of money”, they do not have such access to your reality. I’ll reveal a secret: subtle beings see the dense plane very poorly and vaguely. Only two powers work with it: the Grahas (spirits of the planets) and the Dalrams (devils, imps and all that stuff). The others can do whatever they want, but they have no connection to the events of your life.
Thesis #2: A key to a better life is working with the planets and understanding their operation principles.
Pit on the way: Hoping that if you meet some demon or elim or some other subtle one, he will make you enlightened, rich, famous, cool, and get you out of the system right away. Hoping that if you meet some demon or elim or some other subtle one, he will make you enlightened, rich, famous, cool, and get you out of the system right away. Nobody will do the work for you, and if you have a poor natal chart and don’t do anything about it, you will live miserably and far from the escape. If you don’t have pockets to put gifts in, then there is no sense in such help. There are tons of gifts… And pockets equals chart resources..
You can get stuck figuring these things out for years, with or without the result. In any case, remember that a subtle, enlightened being does NOT equal a happy one. Entering the subtle realms won’t get you out of trouble or make you cool by default. There will simply be other problems there.
3.You actually live in a simulation where there is no lack of information about escaping from it. But the information is so finely scattered through dozens and hundreds of systems, teachings, and books that it is very difficult to find a whole scheme. Simply put, our task is not to find the information, but to find the right version of it among hundreds and thousands, leading to the next reincarnation circle. And the system will do EVERYTHING to get you to reincarnate again!
The system functions through the network of mental patterns, that is, ready-made semantic constructions that are implemented in the mental field and replace your thoughts with NOT yours. But those that are convenient to the system. Moreover, the patterns can look very conscious, “spiritual,” smart and pompous. It means nothing.
Pay attention to people. When zealots talk about religion (for instance) their speech slightly changes, including its tone and wording. A person seems to switch to a different radio station, and some part of the speech is spoken not by him, but by the system in him. Such pieces can be caught around every day, just focus your attention, watch, and listen carefully.
Track your thoughts, track your triggers, catch and filter what the system, but not you, is putting in your mind. Turn off all autopilots. “Gotta get settled in life,” “gotta have kids,” “these things can’t be done,” “I know this for sure, everyone knows this,” etc. For a conscious being, there is no such thing as “everyone”, so there is no such thing that EVERYONE knows and it doesn’t need to be checked. Other people’s opinions shouldn’t mean anything to you, everything has to be examined and tried by yourself.
Thesis #3: Your weaknesses will always be an excuse to divert you from escaping.
Basically, keep an eye on what and who triggers intense emotions in you. Energy is where the emotions are. One is gripped by greed, the other by an insatiable ego, the third by ambition, the fourth by rosy dreams, etc. The unconscious man is the one who lives and thinks within patterns, even if he seems not to do so. He will not see himself as being led away by the nose and caught by the trigger.
Most religious doctrines are the same patterns, only camouflaged as enlightenment and your own thoughts. Use your head, ask lots of questions, and answer them yourself. If possible do not contact religions, take only the seals of those who will not dictate anything to you (Buddhism, for example), but do not participate in masses and do not read their literature. Give up mystical thinking, everything is physics, partially undiscovered by humans.
Mystics and mysticism are another pit in the way. Any answers from humans and non-humans must either be clear, transparent, and logical, or you don’t accept those answers. No beating around the bush or mysticism, no “you’ll understand everything later” or “it’s all vague, amorphous, and misty.” Either the information is clear, or the person answering is fucked, whoever he is. There has never been and there is nothing unclear, shaky, or misty in the world, everything is quite prosaic.
4. The human body consists of about 9-12 layers, those very “souls” by Egyptians, which are scattered in different sectors of reality and layers, not converging into a common system until the moment of awareness. Basicaly, if you have lived 900 years and have 42 reincarnations, most likely “you” as a person doesn’t exist yet. You are these 12 pieces of energy and 42 files of memories, but not UNITED system. You have yet to construct yourself out of this puzzle. In each life you have spent a lot of energy, experienced emotions, feelings, and some of your energy is “stuck” in each file, and you will need it when escaping. The key to escaping is to gather these pieces into one system, one body, one personality and one story, removing the rest and getting the energy out of there.
Pit on the way: start digging into past lives, looking for patterns, looking for connections… You’ll get stuck in that for years. Those lives meant nothing, they are movies, and they are not even about you anymore. Your task is to take the energy from there and delete the files, not to examine them and look for something there. You are only here and now, you have never been there, it’s an axiom.
5. The system will do its best to leave you in the dense plains, so every step of the way you will be haunted by all sorts of past connections, triggers, incredible coincidences, etc. They will deftly present you convincing people, shuffle facts and evoke emotion, try to take you into a study of the past, etc. This is the way to a new round. Remember: anything that comes from the dense world = the way to a new round. Ancient knowledge, religions, truths from gurus, teachings, etc. are garbage on your way.
Thesis #4: Your purpose is outside the dense world, all that was, is, and will be related to the material world and any of its objects = a trick and a trap. Events in the dense plains are a simulation. Don’t try to find meaning there. Never try to find meaning there!
The only helpful aspect for escaping would be a subtle being one who could periodically give you a tangible bash of enlightenment if you get a little bit sidetracked.
6. The system has no influence on events, only their interpretation. Simply put, events happen to you because of the position of the planets, but one of the patterns of the system is to convince you that they are influenced by someone or can be influenced at all. The system itself does NOT create events! It cannot punish you somehow for trying to escape, it only tries to change your perception of what would have happened anyway!
For example, an ordinary health problem is presented in the light of “well, a cool guy like you would definitely not get an ordinary migraine, it’s obviously not that simple, look at that group over there, maybe they do the damage? Suspicious mugs…”. You have a headache because there is a planetary imbalance and it affects the physical body. It’s not because you’re guilty of anything, you’ve misbehaved, you’re surrounded by enemies, etc. Most things in your life just objectively happen, it’s just a given, it has no one to blame. But the system will convince you that it isn’t, you have to find reasons, enemies, etc. It reads: bury yourself in the dense plain back. See Thesis #4.
7. The Samsara system has one bug: It cannot withstand the gathering of two or more conscious beings together. It suffers a DDoS and breaks down. So find yourself a couple or three friends and companions to escape with, discuss the matter, and NEVER break up. Never at all, regardless of their or your behavior. Get a tattoo on your forehead, bite your hands, visit a psychologist, but don’t give in to insults, tricks, accusations, etc. The system will do everything to make you consider each other as enemies, it will shatter itself to pieces to disconnect you.
Thesis #5: Hold on tight. The more people in your group moving to escaping, and the calmer you are at catching out what you don’t think of each other, the faster you’ll get out of the system. It is very difficult for it to handle even three such individuals.
Pit on the way: You will be constantly triggered by the fact that your mates are the enemies, the cause of your troubles, idiots, guilty, hurt you, etc. These are not your thoughts. Just dismiss them, throw them away like garbage. Mates = my way out, the rest are not my thoughts, I am not interested in them. Remember that any events happen due to the planets, you are only led to believe that they happen because of someone.
8. You cannot get out of the system if you have seals of monotheisms or spores from them. Being initiated into Islam, Christianity, or Judaism, you will not get out even if you refine all the other points. It is technically impossible. And the seals are contagious; you can have them even if you haven’t formally gone through the rite.
9. The vision on the subtle plain will be useful for work, but is not vitally important. For all the work you need a head on your shoulders, critical thinking and intuition, nothing more.
10. Remember that all events in the dense plains are simulation. These people don’t exist, they’re just pieces of files that will be destroyed in some time. So their opinions, their patterns, their admonitions, and their backstabbing of you are the work of the system, and we are no longer interested in them. Yes, you can interact with them, contact them, do something, live somehow, but always remember that you are no longer with them. You are not a part of their world and won’t be anymore, so you can’t have any strong ties to them. Think of dense life as a computer game, where you just empathize with the characters on the screen, but then get up from the computer and go on your own business.
So, the full scheme of personality development and nuances:
1.Remove the Christian seal or any other monotheistic seal. Clear away the spores.
2. Set the seals of anything, EXCEPT monotheism. Buddhism, Hinduism, personal seals of the gods – doesn’t matter. This is done so that the seals of monotheism cannot be restored.
3. Activate a conscious attitude toward life, give up patterns COMPLETELY. That’s it, you have nothing by default, there is no such thing as “everyone knows it,” no other people’s opinions, no ideals, no clear and understandable things. Every word and action is considered, every wish is analyzed, every word makes sense. No meaning = no mouth opening. “Should” – who should? “Everybody knows” – who is everybody? Let’s check what exactly they know. There are only my wants and needs, the rest are secondary. And endless questions to all and everything.
4. Karma. Go to Saturn with upaya, work off Saturn by any method, i.e.: give all karmic debts through it, not to people (remember that people from the past do not exist for us anymore). You can optionally work on other grahas if you desire/feel drawn to/are told to. They only need to be worked on them is to remove triggers and improve your life. Saturn may have no questions to you, but in any incomprehensible situation collect garbage in bags, clean forests and beaches, clean up the nature and the world around. This way karma will work out even without upayas sooner or later.
5. Personality. We create a personality plan for ourselves. Name, parameters (taking into account the matrix!!!), data, what you would like to have. Dream within the matrix: I am a person, with such a name, such a gender, such external data, such talents and goals. You cannot become a demon or something else, it’s a question of physiology (there will be a special article about that), but you can be a person you want.
6. Go to Surya and work out our personality through upaya to the Sun. That is, we just ask him to “fix” and correct what we came up with. Grind until he says that the personality is normal and stops fucking with your brains with number ones on every fence. This will be painful and unpleasant, can take years and often requires the assistance of a therapist because we are essentially getting rid of all the personality issues and patterns right away.
The same pattern applies to incarnated beings that have fallen into the dense plains, but we take a ready-made name and parameters. Surya does not give approval if the incarnated being tries to change itself in some way, you can only escape using the native data.
7. Erase personal history by any method. That’s it, I don’t have any names other than the one I’ve chosen, no old personalities, past lives, ties and connections. I am a subtle structure, I am only here and now, there are no other versions of me. You can erase history according to Castaneda, you can do it according to Surya (he does it on demand), maybe there are other methods, I do not know. Our goal is to remove past incarnations, leaving only the energy spent there. Out of 42 files, make 1, the final one.
8. If everything is done correctly, all layers of bodies should merge into one body with the personality that we created, and the energy of all bodies should merge into one body. There will be not 9 layers and strata in piles, but one body with parameters of your choice. And all energy of past incarnations is strictly in it.
Personality should move to the body matrix, and memory – to the cloud storage of channels.
Now answer the beloved Buddhist question “Who am I?” quite consciously and to the point 🙂 The system will periodically pick at you with a stick afterwards, but remember that it is automatic process and do not respond.
Done, you’re amazing.
(c) Mylene Maelinhon \ Archaic Heart
Translated by Alven Ravenhar